Check-in time starts at: Flexible
Check-out time is: 12:00
The front desk is open daily from: 24 hours
Required at check-in
Credit card or credit deposit required
Government issued photo ID required
Payments And Policies
- Monthly global rate including Electricity, Water, WiFi. $430 during March-Oct. $490 during Nov-Feb.
- Booking deposit: 50%. For monthly rental: 50% of the first month.
- Payment of booking deposit is done with a credit card. Secured and covered by Paypal buyer protection.
- Payment of the balance 50% upon arrival at the residence.
- For monthly rental, we request a refundable security deposit equivalent to $150, upon arrival at the residence.
- Non Smoking Rooms.
- Pets are not allowed in the room.
Loi Kroh Lodge
Loi Kroh Lodge is Located on the popular Loi Kroh Road, at the heart of Chiang Mai, Old City. This boutique guesthouse is located in a distance on foot from a series of local markets and the popular Night Market. The guesthouse consists two types of rooms – the twin bedroom, and the double bedroom. Each room has A/C, a private bathroom, free wifi and a television with cable channels.
For globetrotters on a budget with an air for exotic lifestyles, this lodge is a perfect getaway. The area around the guesthouse offers a week’s worth of exploration. Loi Kroh Lodge in Chiang Mai is in a walking distance from everywhere. Moreover, the main road Loi Kroh, contains bars with pool table and lovely Thai Ladies that will make your evenings special. We also offer our tours to exotic landmarks and temples, for explorers with a deep interest of Thai history and culture.
Loi Kroh Lodge also offers the rooms for short term rentals on a monthly basis!
Monthly deal: 430$ including the bills and WiFi. Contact us and reserve your room today!
Check out our profile and reviews on Airbnb: Chiang Mai Residence
Recommended alternative: Chiang Mai Studio Room
For other optional accommodation, visit our category: Short Term Rooms Chiang Mai
Located on the main road in the heart of Chiang Mai city. The lodge is walking distances from bazaars and markets. You can walk out and visit local cafes and restaurants.