Check-in time starts at: 14:00 pm
Check-out time is: 12:30 pm
The front desk is open daily from: 24 hours
Required at check-in
Credit card or credit deposit required
Government issued photo ID required
Payments And Policies
- Pay 20% now. Cancellation till 7 days - full refund, minus 5% processing fee. Cancellation later - no refund.
- One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult is charged THB 600 per person per night in an extra bed.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or child cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Extra breakfast for an adult - 200 THB. For child (below 12) - 150 THB.
- Pick Up $6/person (200 THB). Special taxi with 4 seats: $25/way (800 THB). Van with 12 seats: $35 (1200 THB).
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Honeymoon benefit: fruit and flowers (advance booking - 3 days notice and minimum 3 nights stay).
Patong Princess Hotel
Patong Princess Hotel is situated a 10 minutes walking distance from the sunny Patong beach and a short ride to the extravagant nightlife of Bangla. Each room is fully furnished with either a large double bed or twin beds. Each with it’s own balcony, free WiFi and A/C. You can spend your day in the hotel’s rooftop pool with a wonderful view, traversing Patong or exploring Phuket.
With an easy access to any place, nothing is too far away. You can enjoy the Simon Cabaret Show, a stone’s throw from the hotel. Or you may walk around Jungceylon Shopping Mall, which has its own theater. The popular Hard Rock Café is also close and half way to Bangla.
Whether you are a lone traveller, a group of friends or family you can spend your day inside the hotel, down at the beach or around Patong, exploring the tropical getaway that is Phuket. Patong Princess Hotel is definitely the right choice for travelers who seek indulgent in Phuket.