Vacation2Thailand.com – Policies
The policies agreement is between Vacation2Thailand.com and the following parties:
- Property suppliers (villas, resorts, hotels, guesthouses, condos), who we publish on our website, their representative, manager or owner.
- Guests of these properties, who have made a booking by using our website platform.
- Any visitor of our website.
- All content on this website is the intellectual property of Vacation2Thailand.com and must not be copied, or used for any commercial purposes, or competitiveness, in any way.
- Our payment method is secured and executed via the PayPal payment gateway, including Paypal buyer protection.
- The website’s visitors agree to receive an email from Vacation2Thailand.com in the following situations:
- When they complete and submit either the “Contact Us” form, Property Inquiry from, or “List Your Property” form.
- Once their booking is confirmed – In that case, the email will contain all the pertinent information regarding their booking.
For our potential guests who wish to book a listing on our website:
- We publish accommodation listings, but we can not guarantee that all the information supplied by them, or any third parties, will be entirely accurate. Our role is to make a successful connection between the guests and their desired property in Thailand, coordinate the booking, and assist with any additional information, or services that our guests may be interested in.
- Our users will always be able to amend or cancel their booking by contacting us. Unless mentioned otherwise, the cancellation charge is the exact booking deposit amount that the guest have transferred in order to make the reservation. Should a guest get a refund according to a property’s special cancellation policy, then it would take several business days to process.
- We provide a user-friendly reservation platform, and excellent customer service for all our users. It is the responsibility of potential guests to check all policies, terms, and conditions for each listing, and to read all the information carefully before making a reservation. This includes, but is not limited to, cancellation polices, and any required refundable security deposit upon arrival etc.
- Guests must behave in a responsible manner at all times while staying in a property. Parents, or guardians, are fully responsible for ensuring their children’s safety when using a property’s swimming facilities.
- In the case of malfunction of any property infrastructure, the lessors will do their utmost to ensure rapid repair, but cannot be held liable for such occurrences.
- We strive to deal only with quality standard accommodations. Once a reservation been made and the guest has already arrived at the property, then there is a direct agreement between the property and the guest. If any guest wishes to raise a dispute concerning personal injuries, or property loss, then the matter must be resolved with the property management. We will not be held liable in the case of such a dispute.
For property representatives who wish to cooperate with us:
- We provide a marketing service for villas, resorts, hotels, guesthouses, condos, in Thailand, with no monthly fee. We collect only a small fee when a booking is confirmed. We strive to guarantee the lowest fee on the internet – only 10% (other major OTA’s collect 15% or even more, from the total amount).
- We collect the booking deposit for the properties per their individual payment policy, and according to any existing agreement agreement with them. Once a booking has been made, we subtract our fee, and then transfer the balance of booking deposit to the property. The remaining balance is to be paid by the guest upon arrival at the property.
- Vacation2Thailand.com is an Online Traveling Agent website, and is therefore not responsible for any damage or loss that may occur to property by a guest. It is the property responsibility to ensure that they have an adequate insurance to cover for such events, and/or to collect a refundable security deposit from the guest upon check-in.
- All the prices given to us by property suppliers are inclusive of tax. It is the property’s responsibility to collect the balance from the guest, and to ensure they make all required payments, including taxes, to the relevant authorities, as accorded by the Thai laws.
Read more About Vacation2Thailand